Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy 11th Hour!

It's just past midnight Friday night/Saturday morning so we're now officially one day from the beginning of NaNoWriMo 2009 here on the East Coast of the U.S. (Since this has become such a huge international event, I was wondering it the OLL might be considering a name change to International Novel Writing Month, aka InNoWriMo or InterNaNoWriMo.

Anyway, I have a ton of work to do this weekend to prep for classes this coming week so I'm going to try to get it all done on Saturday (later today after some sleep tonight) and then spend all Sunday writing. I still have no outline and only a few vague character ideas, but I'm hoping that once I get going all the pent-up energy from not planning will ignite like literary booster rockets for my mind and fingers. I guess we'll see. Whatever happens, I have a huge goal of 6K words for Sunday to give myself both a word-count buffer for the busy week and some good material to draw from as I dive in each time I start writing again.

Happy 11th hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help my dragons hatch!

Adopt one today! Adopt one today!