Monday, October 26, 2009

TIck, tick, tick

Okay, so I’m really getting excited about writing next month. I’ve been “warming up” writing a bunch of other things but my mind keeps going back to The Moravec Threshold.

Things are getting frenzied at the NaNoWriMo site. Lots of people are signing up and the forums have exploded with activity. There are only a few people participating (so far) in SE Georgia, but there’s a pretty good group in Jacksonville (about an hour away) so I may head there for the kick-off event and some of the write-ins if I have time. Sometimes it’s worth taking a little time to drive to get the benefits of sitting with a bunch of other people who are all typing frantically.

The one week countdown has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help my dragons hatch!

Adopt one today! Adopt one today!