Sunday, October 18, 2009

Scrivener Software

I would be remiss if I didn’t send a shout-out to the producers of Scrivener software.

I’ve been looking for a long time for a good application that would provide both a good writing environment and a means of keeping all the scenes, character outlines, research files, and other documents organized and provide methods for easily outlining and re-aranging material.

Scrivener does all that and more. I’ll likely show some screen shots of the software at work as November progresses.

Scrivener for OS X

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great find. I'll have to check it out. I've been using TextPad every year, nothing fancy, just to shoot out the words but I do need something to keep track of scenes this year, as it'll be much more complex than before. :P

    ReplyDelete

Please help my dragons hatch!

Adopt one today! Adopt one today!