Sunday, October 18, 2009

Will They Bite?

Tonight I sent the links to the NaNoWriMo website and this site to my geographically-distant family members (most live in New England where the weather is getting more miserable by the day) and suggested that they join me in the month-long novelling adventure. I'm awaiting their responses!

I spent the bulk of today working on preparing lectures for the week (I teach 3 college Biology courses and 2 labs) so I didn't make much progress on the novel. But tomorrow I work for a few hours at a part time job where I'll have lots of time for novel work! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll circle the bait for now! This is a really cool project, and I'm excited to follow your progress! Snow is starting, as I'm sure you saw in the Pats game today, ug. Miss you, xoxo Shell

    ReplyDelete

Please help my dragons hatch!

Adopt one today! Adopt one today!