Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2

3829 words written so far - not where I'd hoped to be today but still ahead of the curve so I'm happy. I think that I've actually already surpassed last year's total in two days. How pathetic is that?

Today was slow due to a long day at my second job and a lot of prep time (still more to do) for teaching this week. Tomorrow I'm hoping I can used a lot of the time between classes to write. I have to set up a lab practical for students in my 6 PM class so as long as that goes quickly I should have a couple of hours to crank out the text.

I just realized that I haven't posted any image yet! So, here's a quick screenshot of Scrivener and what I was working on today.



Happy writing!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you are doing well and are happy with your progress so far. I hope you find more time to write. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please help my dragons hatch!

Adopt one today! Adopt one today!