Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cruising!

Wow, that was seriously hard. I managed to crank off the last words in a very stream-of-consciousness kind of way just as the time was running out.



I'm now even more amazed at the people who write the whole 50k in 24 hours. I mean, to write like I just did for 30 minutes to get 1,200 words and then to keep going and doing that over and over and over again almost seems super human. True, it does get the mind going and the words really start to flow but there's very little time to think about what come next or plot or conflict or any of that other noveling stuff so I don't know if I would want to try to do it.

Oh, who am I kidding, I know for sure that I'd like to try to do it just for the sheer act of doing it to see if I could push myself that much - like marathoning or doing triathlons.

Maybe I'll try that during next year's NaNoWriMo... For now, I have to finish the 50,000 in 30 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help my dragons hatch!

Adopt one today! Adopt one today!